5-ingredient black bean brownies
2 cans of 398 ml Graves Black Turtle Beans
1 cup pitted dates
½ cup coconut oil
1/3 cup maple syrup
5 tbsp cacao powder
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease an 8"x 8" baking pan.
3. Drain and rinse the 2 cans Graves Black Turtle Beans.
4. Melt coconut oil in the microwaves for about 30 seconds.
5. Add the beans, melted coconut oil, dates, maple syrup and cacao powder to the food processor.
6. Blend on high for about 5 mins or until the mixture is very smooth – a velvety texture is necessary for the brownies to have the right consistency.
7. Pour the batter into the greased pan and smooth with a spatula.
8. Bake for 40-50 mins or until the outside has set but the inside is still gooey. Let cool and enjoy!