Chipotle Eggs ranchero with beans
1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
1 onion, chopped
2 clove garlic, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
1 red pepper, julienned
1 can 23 oz (680 ml) tomato sauce
1 can 14 oz (398 ml) Graves chipotle peppers
- In a large deep pan, heat oil on medium high and sauté the vegetables for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and beans.
- Bring to a boil, lower the heat to medium, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Gently crack the eggs one at a time into the hot tomato sauce. Cover the egg with a little of the heated sauce. Cover and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to desired doneness.
- Serve 2 eggs per person with the sauce, beans and vegetables. Serve with toast.