Hot-dog topped with baked beans
1 can 14 oz (398 ml) Graves homestyle baked beans
8 hot dogs
8 hot dog buns
8 slices of sandwich pickles
½ onion, chopped - optional
1 cup (250 ml) homemade or store-bought coleslaw
1 ½ cup (375 ml) chopped cabbage
1 tbsp (15 ml) canola oil
1 tbsp (15 ml) cider vinegar
Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a pot, heat the beans on medium high.
- Reheat hot dogs in a pot of hot water or brown in a pan.
- Butter hot dog buns. Heat the pan to medium and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden.
- Add hot dogs and top with ketchup, mustard, pickles, onions, coleslaw. Finish with baked beans.
- Enjoy immediately.
- Mix together all ingredients and let stand for a few minutes.