Pizza with baked beans
2 - 4
1 12" (30 cm) pizza dough
3 to 4 tbsp (45 to 60 ml) tomato sauce
½ tsp (2 ml) dried basil
½ tsp (2 ml) dried oregano
2 oz (60 g) sliced ham, capicollo or salami
1 cup (250 ml) Graves homestyle baked beans
A few red onion rings
1 cup (250 ml) grated mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 450 oF (230 oC).
- Put the pizza dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Spread tomato sauce on top. Sprinkle with basil and oregano.
- Add home, beans, onion rings and finish with cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until crust and cheese are golden.